Monday, February 11, 2013

Why I love my wife reason #13

              Physical attraction is a vital part in a successful marriage. Need I say more on to reason #13!

                                     You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met!

             The first time I laid eyes on my wife I was hooked. She is absolutely gorgeous. I love her hair, her beautiful eyes. The tone of her skin just drives me wild. I love her smile and the little dimples she gets when she smiles. I love everything about the way she looks. She truly takes my breath away. I love being in public with her because it boosts my confidence knowing that I am married to a extremely attractive woman. I just love being in her presence, feeling like I have died and been placed in heaven and given one special angel for me to flirt with and to feast my eyes on. She just hits every thing that I find beautiful and no words can express how beautiful she is to me. I love you with all my heart and look forward to growing old with one of God's greatest creations, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment