Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I love my Wife reason #1

              The other day me and my wife were discussing what the other lacked from our marriage and why we found ourselves feeling tiny bits of sorrow. She explained to me how she missed the simple romantic things that I used to do. This put a deep ache in my heart that I had forgotten how much I loved sweeping her off her feet. So for the next 100 days I dedicate this blog to my wife and will explain to the world why my wife means so much to me. So here is reason #1.

                                                         You bring out the true me
             My wife is the only person that I have ever been with that has accepted me for who I am. Though I must say she has blushed a lot, ducked behind the car door as I continuously made a fool of my self in traffic. She has always tolerated my immature pranks I play on the attendants of the dressing rooms at Walmart. From the very moment the precious gift from God fell into my arms she has done nothing but create me into a better person and all along accepting that I will always be the most embarrassing prankster in her life. She has never tried to change me or if she has tried she is so good at what she does that if I have changed its because she saw the best in me that I could not see. My beautiful wife has stuck beside me at times when I say "honey I think I am going to quit my job and do something else" knowing that behind her supportive smile she was trembling. But all the while through whatever change she encouraged me to be the best that I could. Never wavering in support, never losing faith in who I would become. People say that your spouse was selected for you prior to this life. I believe this with all my being. I know without a shadow of a doubt that God found my wife and said " Kim, don't worry it's only for an eternity you are exactly what this young man needs to become who he really is, just have patience my child he will get there, I hope!". To this day I am grateful for her willingness to take on this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, my friend, I've having a difficult time with my wife and I'm trying to get better just like you, I'm gonna copy your idea to tell her that too but in Spanish because I'm from Venezuela. I gonna mention you in my blog because it's not my idea but I think it's a good one to copy. Thanks again for lighting up the way, Jose

    ReplyDelete