Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why I love my wife reason 11

Ok so I totally posted this yesterday but something happened and it didn't save so I am posting this today along with today's post.
               Have you ever felt that the one you love knows just exactly what's going on in your head? Some may say yeah others may have no freaking clue what the heck even makes their significant other function. But when it comes to my wife........ Let me just dive into reason number 11!

                                                   You know me......sometimes better than I know myself!

                My wife knows exactly what's going on in my head. She knows what I am feeling she knows when I am bothered by something. I feel that she takes the time to really try and understand me. It may not hit her right off the bat but she will pick up on what I am feeling long before I tell her. Most of the time she can tell I am upset or mad is probably because I am throwing a temper tantrum like a three year old, so I will give her that pass but other times she just knows exactly what to say to soothe me or even give me comfort to know that things will be ok. I love that she knows at what moments to tell me that she loves me or to gently give me a hug and it is exactly what helps me get through my day. I hope that I learn to be just as intuitive as she is when it comes to what she needs. So to you my wife.........you must know I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment